Account ExecutiveRequisition ID: 32647BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Sales Account Executive has the responsibility for selling Audience Partners’ products to leading health care marketers across the US, with a focus on introducing our unique solutions to a growing client base in the health insurer, provider and related markets. Focused on digital outreach for health insurance, pharmaceutical, and hospital marketers in a managed services digital advertising business model.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in, and communicating the value proposition of Audience Partners’ innovative data-driven digital advertising solutions
• Develop media plan recommendations for clients and agencies
• Manage all facets of the sales cycle to gain a favorable outcome — including prospecting, pitching, negotiating, closing, re-selling and up-selling
• Maintain and strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections
• Hunter mindset – looking for business and big campaign opportunities.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, digital operations to ensure optimal campaign execution, management, and measurement.
• Strong partnership across Altice USA to leverage resources, drive revenue in the most effective and efficient way.
• 3+ years experience in digital media sales and online advertising, preferred
• A thorough understanding of the online and traditional advertising landscapes
• Proven record of success closing sales/business development deals
• Very strong network of strategic level relationships within respective vertical (has a book of business) and also has strong relationships at digital advertising agencies
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills· Experience developing account strategies for long term revenue growth
• Proven account management ability
• Self-starter with the ability to execute quickly and efficiently in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
• Goal driven, hard-working, positive attitude, strong work ethic
• Creativity, persistence and tenacity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.