Account Executive- Vertical SpecialistRequisition ID: 31142BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
Altice Business develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
The Account Executive- Vertical Specialist- is responsible for assisting in the overall direction of Business Services’ approach to accounts within assigned vertical. Responsible for the attainment of the revenue goals and must display entrepreneurial skills in creating new revenue opportunities. Focused on the development and implementation of a strategic plan to guide the Account Executives and Sales Leaders to successfully attain revenue goals. Responsible for disseminating best practices throughout the organization in regards to financial services firms. Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values. Maximizes new Monthly Recurring Revenue from accounts and retain existing customers through development and direction of sales force through providing overall education of sales teams on particular needs of this vertical as well as suggesting product features and enhancements to improve solution sets. Maintains high visibility within the local educational community and the national industry and maintains strong relationship with the local client base. Ensures all technical systems related to operate for high levels of client service satisfaction and day-to-day operating/network systems are functioning properly to support the business. Assists in the continued development and refinement of account management; the main goal being to establish ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in order to maintain and maximize revenue. Facilitates positive and productive relationships with other Altice USA departments.
• 5 + years Healthcare sale experience in the business services and enterprise sector of telecommunications.
• Must have successful track record of sales achievement and sales leadership in directing a B2B sales force
• Industry specific knowledge associated with assigned vertical, i.e., HIPPA requirements for Healthcare industry.
• Successful experience in driving regional and national business.
• Must possess broad knowledge of telecommunications, along with strong understanding of voice, video and data.
• Must have a strong understanding of the financial services industry including regulations and applications which would impact their requirements for telecommunication products.
• Valid drivers license required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.