Administrative AssistantRequisition ID: 33235BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant who, with limited supervision, provides administrative support to an assigned group of executive leaders across different business areas. This individual will work closely with the executives to perform varied and complex administrative tasks, exercising utmost discretion and sound judgment on a consistent basis.
Manage calendaring requests for internal meetings, external meetings and conference calls.
Plan domestic and international travel including the arrangement of flights, hotels, car service, etc.
Field phone calls, answer emails and create correspondence.
Edit presentations and documents; create PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings.
Plan on-site and off-site meetings, as well as special events, as needed.
Prepare expense reports.
All other general administrative support for assigned leaders, including liaising with internal and external contacts, ordering supplies, greeting guests in the reception area, preparing materials for investment committee review meetings, and other duties as assigned.
The role is currently based in Long Island with a future location change to Long Island City, NY in 2018.
- High school diploma required. College credits, Associates degree, or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred.
- 1+ year of administrative experience, preferably in the private sector.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, efficient and service focused.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Visio preferred.