Analyst - FinancialRequisition ID: 32707BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Analyst is responsible for supporting and executing the Investment Committee and Procurement processes in order to meet the business needs of the organization. The Analyst supports internal customers to ensure all requests are processed efficiently, and in compliance with the Company’s procurement practices and policies. This includes but is not limited to end user training and process implementation.
The Analyst will develop and become proficient in Investment Committee and supply chain processes in order to support internal team members, as well as the respective functional business unit teams. Additional responsibilities include facilitate administration of the Investment Committee, communicate company-wide policy / procedure changes participate and lead cross-functional projects at the request of Senior Leadership, assist with preparation for weekly Business Planner meetings to review Investment Committee updates, interact on regular basis with key recurring vendors (Grainger, Staples, WB Mason, etc) to ensure consistent and quality results for internal users, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Experience working in a procurement function
- Strong analytical skills including a demonstrated ability to methodically synthesize and analyze data
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines from different members of Senior Management
- Strong experience using advanced functions in excel
- Attention to detail to ensure precision of data, graphics, grammar, and overall quality of outputs
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective, mutually beneficial relationships with members of the Investment Committee and senior-level leaders across the organization
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate in high pressure, results driven environment
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.