Associate Digital StrategistRequisition ID: 32304BR
Position Type: Full Time
B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required.
In this role, you will rotate through the various disciplines needed to run a successful online media campaign. This covers media planning, media buying, media analysis (and reporting) and more. We want the curious minded. We want the person that is never satisfied with the status quo and looks for ways to do things better rather than relying on how it has always been done.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of media plans for political, commercial, advocacy and non-profit campaigns.
• Conduct extensive research for new campaigns focusing on audience definition and proper goal setting.
• Amalgamate and analyze data from numerous sources to create a cohesive, easy to understand reporting message.
• Purchase search, display, social media and mobile advertising using our proprietary platform.
• Provide direction to internal graphic design resources to create client artwork and banners for advertising campaigns.
• Conduct client meetings.
• Enhance current business processes to drive greater efficiency.
• Have Strong communication skills and be fun to be around.
• The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Preferred: 1 -3 years’ experience in online advertising – either at a major publisher, ad network, ad agency or in house digital media leader.
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Experience working for a national political campaign a plus.
Experience working for a non profit or advocacy group that is using the Internet to raise money also beneficial.
Natural ability to effectively communicate campaign goals, strategies and results both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
An inquiring mind with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how consumers live their online lives.
Keeps up to date with new and developing platforms, emerging trends and strategies within the digital space.
Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously.
Hands on understanding of online marketing including search, display, mobile, video and social media.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.