ATS - Broadband Dispatch Rep IIRequisition ID: 32590BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The BB Dispatch representative will provide efficient support and execute on activities tied directly to Field Operations workforce deployment inclusive of associated administrative activities. Works with some supervision to perform moderate to high complexity service and order completion tasks, including handling incoming calls from Field Technicians, modifying work to reflect customer changes, correct errors and complete and closing work orders as well as all other activities tied directly to Field Operations workforce deployment.
- Provide professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all products/services/equipment related to the job and displays proficiency in the ability to use multiple systems simultaneously including but not limited to, Remedy, IDA, KDB, Oracle Field Service Cloud, etc. to record data and create notations in customer account records.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the following areas of responsibility: Adherence and Availability, Incoming Call Management, ETA Go Back, QRM, OFSC and Technician Intraday Workload Management.
- Consistently meet all delivery, technical, productivity, and process goals consistent with grade level requirements.
- Perform all work-related tasks including review of future pending order status, escalation of issues, in a manner that is in compliance with all Altice values, policies and procedures. Consistently and effectively perform all actions needed to resolve customer issues before escalation to the appropriate personnel. Document to databases as required (i.e., IDA, KDB forms, etc.).
- Adjust daily routes for Field Service technicians that adhere to the following requirements: Travel Time, Service Level Requirements, Technician skill sets and productivity outlined in OFSC. Make outbound calls to external customers to confirm or alter appointment status.
- Function as the first point of contact for Field Service and all other C&C business units related to work order problems. Effectively communicate with Field Technicians and contractors using friendly and appropriate language to identify problems, root causes (problem source) and solutions.
- Ensure that all work related equipment is maintained and that all work related tasks are performed in compliance with OSHA safety regulations and corporate policies.
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical proficiency to identify, troubleshoot, resolve and/or refer issues to the appropriate internal personnel or Comm Desk, Sales or Field Operations.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.