ATS Financial ControllerRequisition ID: 32896BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
- Manage in a hands-on way the accounting department, as well as assist in performing all general ledger accounting, closing the books on a monthly basis and producing the financial statements, performing the accounts receivable and accounts payable function of the company
- Close the books, including all account and bank reconciliations on a monthly basis under tight deadlines
- Reconcile all intercompany accounts and activities with other group companies on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and provide to the CFO monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements under tight deadlines
- Coordinate the preparation of any needed regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control of accounting work papers and financial reporting
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of accounting staff, recommending and implementing actions.
- Ability to work positively in a team environment and cross-functionally with peers, subordinates and superiors within other functions and group companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA and 10 years of accounting experience, including experience as a hands-on financial controller, performing and managing a monthly G/L close, account reconciliations, financial statement generation, and overseeing the A/R and A/P functions.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with preparing financial statements
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Oracle experience a plus