ATS - Legal CounselRequisition ID: 31821BR
Altice Technical Services is hiring a Legal Counsel to oversee all operational legal matters which include numerous commercial transactions, employment and labor matters, regulatory issues, advisory work, disputes and litigations, risk management, etc.
Handle employment disputes at the pre-litigation, administrative, and court stages with the assistance of outside counsel as appropriate.
Provide counsel on all labor related matters including: campaign strategies, negotiations, grievances and arbitration.
Responsible for directly advising the senior executives of the Businesses on any operational legal issue.
Oversee management of outside counsel working on any operational legal matter related to the Businesses.
- JD degree (strong academic record preferred) and admission to a state bar.
- Strong ability to analyze complex business and legal issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
- Minimum 10 years experience in an in-house legal department or other relevant legal experience.
- Strong working knowledge of broad range of legal practice areas including contracting, employment and labor disputes and litigation and regulatory.