Bundle Product Management ManagerRequisition ID: 31574BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Bundle Product Management manager supports the planning and development for the design and execution of all residential product bundles designed to attract new customer relationships, improve new customer survival rates, sell in ARPU and mix. The manager will analyze market conditions and customer data to support the creation of end to end product bundle strategies to cultivate new subscribers. This role will implement key strategies and tactics to improve subscriber acquisition and profitability.
Responsibilities include: portfolio sell-in optimization and supporting the simplification strategy across all residential products (video, wireless, broadband, phone, security, IoT, etc); analysis that goes in to new customer related pricing and bundle strategies; market strategy plan development, including market assessment, customer segments/needs/insights, value proposition, and go to market strategies for current and new products for residential markets; pulling data from internal sources, analyze current trends impacting subscriber activity, provide options to address risks and opportunities, work cross functionally to socialize options and implement tactics in support of profitable subscriber growth; analyzing the impact of acquisition rates on overall subscriber activity and profitability; supporting the development of a harmonized acquisition offer strategy and plan; opportunity analysis based on segmentation analysis; managing bundled acquisition offer portfolios to maximize new customer relationships and identifying the right mix and offer based on audience research; competitive analysis which drives bundle strategy; contributing ideas to maximize sell-in ARPU and product/tier mix, performance analysis, trending, insights and executive reporting.
• Minimum seven years market strategy, product management, pricing or related field with demonstrated ability to support business results (sales, revenue, cash flow, etc)
• Minimum three years experience in strategic development, planning and execution function
• Strong understanding of media/telecommunications industry with awareness of trends and market differentiators/competitive landscape
• Strong skill in MS Excel, to facilitate efficient use of limited programming staff in answering frequent market sizing and ‘what-if’ questions
• Strong experience with forecasting and long range planning
• Experience working with BI tools to prepare business insights
• Strong understanding and experience of analyzing segments and markets, including multicultural segment
• Strong analytic skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior.
• Can build presentations appropriate for senior audiences
• Demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadliness
• Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
• Understanding of intermediate statistical concepts and calculations
• Understanding of data concepts and data transformation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.