Compensation ManagerRequisition ID: 32745BR
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Compensation Manager will add significant value by providing consultative services to HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and management on compensation related matters, policies, practices and/or procedures. The manager provides compensation consulting support, which includes planning, developing, modeling and implementing programs and procedures, as well as managing company-wide projects and/or programs. This is a unique opportunity for a team player to join a high-growth company and a globally scaling function and leverage your talents to build sustainable and enduring programs that affect each and every team member.
Responsibilities include partnering with HRBPs and leadership to support business compensation initiatives, reorganizations, communications, and strategy.
Research and recommend solutions that are aligned with the overall business needs, balancing external market competitive data, internal team member preferences, and financial impacts
Implement policy, process, structure, guidelines and programs for Compensation across the company
Perform analytical studies in a variety of compensation areas, such as internal and external equity, competitive pay practices, incentive compensation and emerging trends.
Assist in the build and maintenance of job leveling and pay structures and provide recommendations
Utilize compensation surveys to determine compensation trends
Benchmark positions for evaluation against market
Conduct job analysis and review job descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications
Develop and drive metrics to assess compensation program effectiveness
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of both federal and state wage and hour laws including FLSA to ensure compensation programs, practices and policies comply with local, state and federal laws.
Special compensation projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent and relevant work experience required
- 7+years of progressive experience with compensation preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced organization
- Demonstrates effective consulting approach to serving internal clients, in selecting methods and techniques for identifying solutions.
- Strong knowledge of compensation programs, tools, and best practices
- Proven ability to gauge effectiveness of the organization’s compensation programs and translate data into solutions to continually improve programs and practices.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy, skilled in manipulating data, ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Advanced skill and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills; experience presenting to all levels of management, including senior executives
- Understanding of FLSA compliance requirements and other applicable laws
- Experience with HRIS
- Experience with Salary Survey participation and third-party Salary Survey software or services