Digital Integration ManagerRequisition ID: 31570BR
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum and Suddenlink branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across America.
As part of the marketing team, Manager, Digital Integration is responsible for product ownership of a portfolio of digital products within Altice USA and reports to the Director, Digital Integration, who has management responsibilities for various digital platform groups. The Manager will work within an entrepreneurial team, and have access to the resources and tools of the larger company to define and turn ideas, into great experiences that improve the performance of Altice USA’s digital platforms. The Manager must be able to demonstrate proven digital vision, strategy, and execution across (desktop, mobile, tablet, apps). This position requires strong business leadership, technology acumen, and an ability to provide the appropriate level of influence at all levels. The Manager is responsible for managing all facets (concept to delivery) of highly complex and integrated digital/interactive product delivery; including creative, business and technical requirements, project scoping, quality assurance and compliance with established standards, and post-release support/statusing. The Manager must have a passion for great customer experiences and empathize with users’ goals and challenges, demonstrating good instincts about consumer behavior and business dynamics. The Product Manager will also work closely with the digital analytics team to ensure proper tracking is in place for all tactics
• Ability to work with internal business units to ensure creative trafficking of all new Campaigns with agency partners are ready and QA for campaign launch.
• Deep understanding of Agile methodology
• Ability to develop, write and present analysis, evaluations, recommendations and results based on objectives and strategies
• Strong computer, reporting & presentation skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong web analytics skills including experience with web analytics software, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• 7+ years’ experience in digital/emerging media and search marketing
• Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
• Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and principles
• Experience with computer generated support modeling.
• High degree of independent leadership, critical thinking, communication, accountability, analytical and teamwork skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College or University or equivalent experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.