Junior Motion Graphic DesignerRequisition ID: 32596BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA Overview: Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The role of Junior Motion Graphics Designer would require a multi-talented individual, who will work closely with the Director of Creative Services, and the Director of Broadcast Design to concept and implement high quality motion graphics for both On-Air and digital promotions to help implement Marketing initiatives and Creative strategies. The junior designer with be a part of all levels of design within Creative Services. This will include; storyboarding, animation, post production compositing, sound design and editing as their primary role in the department.
Take leadership role in developing and implementing visuals for multiple Marketing strategies across our many brands identity and adhering to the creative brand guidelines for all. Also meet with the Plan Manager and Director of Creative Services to review project requests including conceptual/creative direction, timeline, production specs and any other follow-up information or contacts. Other activities will include presenting initial design solutions to Director of Creative Services, follow-up with any necessary revisions. Work on multiple, simultaneous in-house design projects from request to delivery and collaborate with studio Editors to accomplish these tasks.
The Junior Designer will animate graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D and other design software for final renders for Editors and Print and Web Designers to use in their final creatives’. The Junior Motion Graphics Designer must update and archive project files by building and managing library of design elements to be used by the Creative Services department and external agencies. This will include; logos, On-Air elements, editing elements 3D file preparation, and Source stock imagery. Manage & resolve equipment problems. Work with engineer to anticipate equipment maintenance and repair. Maintain a strong understanding of new broadcast design and animation software, plug-ins and technologies. Industry/equipment research and recommendations for capital budget. Support Print and Multimedia departments when needed. Troubleshoot as necessary for effective and economic solutions. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
The role is currently based Bethpage,NY with a future location change to Long Island City, NY in 2018.
- 3-5 years professional design/animation experience.
- Proficient in design, typography and 2D motion design. (extra credit for knowledge of HTML graphic animation)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is a must.
- Experience with C4D is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Avid or Premiere Pro.
- Comfortable with OSX and Windows 7.
- This Candidate must have solid knowledge and some professional experience in design and animation. The position requires that you design/animate a wide variety disciplines from 2D, 3D elements needed for On Air, and digital promotions and any custom requested graphics. brand voice and adhere to the rules outlined in the style guide.
- Comfortable taking direction from Sr. Designers and Creative Directors
- Detail oriented and organized with strong time management skills
- Eager to learn and grown within our team
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer