Lead UX DesignerRequisition ID: 32311BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The lead UX designer/UI developer is part of the Altice Data Solutions team and will own delivering UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. This role will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with project managers and other designers to create clean and intuitive designs and user flows that will be used by external clients/customers.
• Bachelor’s degree technical field or design.
• IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on mobile, desktop, and tablet platforms.
• Ability to design mock-ups and build elegant user interfaces
• Translate complex concepts into simple, elegant user workflows
• Has a passion for elegantly designed products
• Able to produce interactive mock-ups quickly
• Is familiar with the latest design trends and best practices
• Ability to roll their sleeves and transition into a UI developer when required
• Previous experience in an Agile work environment is a must
• Can show a track-record of work and innovating around a problem
• Able to articulate thoughts properly and solve every
• Conduct user experience tests and defines the UI success metrics and parameters
• Understands principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is important.
• Innovation oriented and explores all ideas
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.