Manager - Analysis & ReportingRequisition ID: 32258BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Manager of Reporting and Analysis will be a vital source of analysis and reporting in order to provide valuable insight into customer behavior and profiling. This role will transform complex data sets into key statistics, trends, etc. that will drive actionable insights for senior management. The reports and presentations prepared by this role will answer key business questions for internal customers focused on customer growth & behavior, retention, churn, animation, revenue.
Responsibilities include: execution of detailed analysis of customer growth, customer behavior and customer profiles. This includes interacting with Market Strategy & Insights team, Performance Management, and other key groups within the organization to identify specific analytical needs, coordinating with Business Intelligence to develop datasets that are appropriate and sufficient for satisfaction of the analytical requirements, performing the analysis, and creating concise and articulate summary presentations to share results; reporting to internal customers on daily, weekly, monthly trends; identify opportunities for creation of new reporting and streamlining of existing reporting creating, where appropriate, automated dashboard reports in Tableau; prioritizing and balancing multiple projects while fielding frequent ad hoc requests; act as SME expert regarding reporting abilities and challenges and communicate intelligently and clearly to all stakeholders at all levels (e.g. Senior Management, Market Strategy & Insights, Performance Management, and Business Intelligence.); identifying data discrepancies, reporting inconsistencies and gaps, and working closely with Business Intelligence and Market Strategy & Insights teams to resolve.
The role is currently based Bethpage, NY with a future location change to Long Island City, NY in 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, data analytics, data science or related field
- 7+ years experience in a highly analytical role managing large data sets and turning those insights in condensed trends for the business
- SQL experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Intermediate Powerpoint/presentation experience
- Advanced Tableau or related Business Intelligence Tool experience
- Experience preparing reports that are appropriate for senior level audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail building in mechanisms to ensure zero defects in all deliverables.
- Strong analytic skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of consumer behavior
- Understanding of database concepts and data transformation along with intermediate statistical concepts and calculations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced experience with financial analysis and/or modeling
- Willingness to seek opportunities to develop and execute plans that drive improvement and efficiency
- Tireless desire to expand knowledge base and skill set