Manager of Business PlanningRequisition ID: 32441BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Business Planning Manager of Field Operations is responsible for supporting the overall business planning process for Field Operations. This includes assisting and facilitating the development, rollup, analysis, and review of activity, operating and financial plans. In addition, this position is responsible for tracking and performance against plan on financial and non-financial metrics, and provide timely and accurate information to support management decision-making. This position is also responsible for assisting the development of short and long term project planning, cost analysis and special projects as required
• Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
• Five plus years in financial/business planning environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Telecommunications or media industry experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of key aspects of financial and operating planning including budgeting, forecasting, return on investments and analysis of financial and non-financial measures.
• Ability to develop and execute a plan of action based on detailed activity and process planning, with experience responding to challenging circumstances.
• Ability to design, build and rollout sophisticated financial models and templates.
• Understanding of the role of business planning in guiding operating groups in the process needed to develop credible operating plans as well as to establish and meet goals.
• Proficiency with PC’s using Excel, Access, Word, Windows, e-mail and other software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.