Pricing & Planning DirectorRequisition ID: 31825BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people. Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Pricing and Planning Director will play a critical role in the design, development, planning and execution of our comprehensive product and services pricing strategy. The Director is responsible for creating pricing tactics and customer growth strategies that align with the company goals, optimize profitability and deliver anticipated revenue activity. The Director will lead extensive financial modeling and data analysis efforts in order to develop comprehensive pricing strategies that provides optimal balance between customer growth and long term profitability. Additionally, the Director will identify opportunities to drive revenue and optimize customer growth by leveraging data from all aspects of the organization (revenue per subscriber, acquisition, churn, customer sat, loyalty, product performance/customer experience, competitive intelligence, etc.)
Other responsibilities include: synthesizing the data into a clear and concise summary to present to an executive audience; analyzing impact of different pricing and customer growth tactics to understand overall impact on subscriber activity and profitability; lead the end to end pricing strategy and development of pricing calendar (including but not limited to: rate events, step ups, etc.) in close partnership with business planning, offer management and product, etc.; lead price/offer design across the customer lifecycle to ensure customer upgrade, retention and engagement in our products/services; monitor performance and trending against plan and adjusts strategy and tactics as needed to meet business goals and KPIs; ensures cross functional collaboration with internal partners to adhere and implement to the pricing strategy.
• Minimum eight years in a marketing or product management organization with specific experience in forecasting, projections and analysis. Experience working with subscription based models is highly preferred.
• Minimum of five year’s experience with a major consulting firm or with specific experience in a forecasting, projections, and analysis role with a major consumer company
• Extensive experiencing in pricing policy and strategy
• Comprehensive understanding of different pricing and revenue growth strategies and how to apply them in a subscription based model
• Experience in traditional strategy development, offer development and product financials is required
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
• Experience presenting complex ideas and concepts in a compelling way to Senior Leadership teams is required
• Organized and methodical with experience bringing projects from ideation to implementation
• Demonstrated experience partnering, influencing and motivating colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional environment
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Intermediate analytic skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadliness
• Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.