Promotions & Outreach ManagerRequisition ID: 32112BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
News 12 is looking for the right candidate to be responsible for overseeing and/or performing duties related to community outreach, public relations, customer service, and marketing. Manage all aspects of community event participation and sponsorship including solicitation, negotiation, staffing, fulfillment, activity and giveaways. Manage public relations activities including talent appearances, press releases (creation and distribution), personnel announcements, and donations. Coordinate award submissions, award events, and award fulfillment; includes actively creating station submissions as applicable. Provide departmental support including: Budget management including working with procurement and the investment committee. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. Respond to urgent situations as required.
• Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills, project management skills and resourcefulness.
• Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management both internal and external and the ability to identify problems and seek solutions.
• Must have the ability to perform many tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Should have strong writing ability and the ability to communicate and develop relationships.
• Ability to understand and manage financial information and perform duties related to budget oversight.
• Excellent organization and time management skills and the ability to work with the public.
• Must have the ability to develop and implement promotional initiatives.
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record required. Some travel involved.
• Must have the flexibility to work any assigned shift (including weekends).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.