Retention & Insights ManagerRequisition ID: 31829BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Retention Insights & Plan Manager will play a critical role in the planning, coordination, and execution of strategic plans to engender loyalty and mitigate customer deflection. This role is responsible for improving brand loyalty and increasing profitability through the creation & implementation of customer base management strategies and tactics. Responsibilities include:
• Support the design, development and implementation of retention strategies in partnership with the retention sales channel leaders
• Developing business cases and strategy documents that capture key churn metrics and related actionable insights
• Partner cross functionally with retention operations to manage our offer portfolio & develop scripts for retention desk representatives
• Lead analysis focused on mapping and optimizing the end-to-end customer journey from acquisition through key inflection points (e.g. rate increases) to uncover all elements that may trigger churn
• Preparing senior level presentations that tell a story and provide recommendations on improving brand loyalty & customer retention
• Support the development of strategies rooted in analysis and driven by customer segmentation, lifecycle stage, products, risk, etc
• Leverages data from all aspects of the organization in an effort to uncover impact to churn (including NPS, customer sat and loyalty, brand health, product performance/customer experience, competitive intelligence and syndicated industry research trends), etc.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales & Operations in developing and executing Customer Base Management strategies
• Partners with Marketing and Customer Service organizations to drive connectivity between customer experience/care/loyalty initiatives and retention
• Monitor performance and trending against plan and adjusts strategy and tactics as needed to meet business goals and KPIs.
• Deep understanding of the competitive landscape
The role is currently based Bethpage, NY with a future location change to Long Island City, NY in 2018
• Bachelor’s degree with equivalent years industry or related business experience
• 5+ years experience in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and use of that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior
• 5+ years in a consumer product organization with a deep understanding of what drives customers. MSO experience preferred – knows the trends and market differentiators/competitive landscape
• Organized and methodical with experience bringing projects from ideation to implementation
• Demonstrated experience partnering and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional environment
• Experience influencing and partnering in a matrixed environment and leading cross-functional teams
• Solid business and financial acumen
• Experience in developing strategies for consumer oriented products and services
• Intermediate analytic skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior
• Can build presentations appropriate for senior level audiences and present the story behind the data
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadliness
• Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
• Understanding of data concepts and data transformation along with intermediate statistical concepts and calculations
• Intermediate skills in MS Excel, to support in answering frequent market sizing and ‘what-if’ questions
Hands on understanding of online marketing including search, display, mobile, video and social media.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.