Media Account ExecutiveRequisition ID: 32065BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Altice Media Solutions offers local and regional advertising for businesses across a wide range of platforms, including interactive channels, on-demand services and cable television networks, powered by census‐level data and cutting‐edge data analytics solutions.
The Media Account Executive of i24 News sales is responsible for all revenue generating activity related to the i24 news network. This position will focus on driving network revenue placed by network buyers at New York City and National advertising agencies and buying services.
The Media Account Executive of i24 News Sales is also responsible for working with Altice Media Sales to help drive regional, local and national revenue for the network.
- Minimum of 10 years of advertising sales experience in the New York market
- Thorough knowledge of the cable industry and of the network news business
- Experience and success managing a large multi-office organization
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships both with other departments within the company and within the advertising community
- Proven ability to establish processes and follow them through to completion
- High Level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Communication Skills – ability to express themselves clearly and give direction
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of developing and managing budgets