Senior Account ExecutiveRequisition ID: 32784BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
Altice Business develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing advanced relationships within Lightpath named target companies and existing assigned customer accounts in an assigned geographic area. The Senior Account Executive generates new customer relationships working with strategic accounts and prospects. These accounts are defined by the sales team in each region and approved by Senior Management. Increases the net revenue and share of business in those assigned accounts according to a Yield Plan. Develops strong relationships with decision makers in target prospect and customer accounts, leading to the sale of Altice Business products and services to solve identified business problems. Develops and effectively manages a funnel of active opportunities sufficient to meet future quota objectives, as defined. Meets quota objectives on a periodic basis, as assigned, and accurately forecasts projected sales while complying with company processes and policies.
• 5+ years sales experience with large accounts required.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following prescribed methodology.
• Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
• Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information Technology concepts and fundamentals.
• Proven history of excellent customer service and ability to build solid customer relationships with a full understanding of the dynamics and techniques of relationship management.
This position may reside in Elmsford, Jericho or Parsippany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.