Senior Analyst - Vendor ManagementRequisition ID: 33122BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The basic function of this position is to conduct due diligence and process supplier information for add and changes in the Oracle Financial System; in addition to processing vendor reports and providing general managerial support.
This role will review and analyze supplier reports for duplication and erroneous vendor information, process and analysis of recurring and other “special” type payment items as well as provide recommendations to management staff regarding process flow improvements and work issues that may arise
This individual responds to internal and external inquiries regarding vendor set up / status and resolves / addresses any issues / inquiries, performs research and analysis of public records for the purpose of due diligence for Vendor Verifications, and Vendor Updates (this includes Secretary of State websites, IRS TIN match, US Postal Service verification, OFAC lists, etc).
Accurately update / add vendor information to Venus (Vendor Update System) master vendor file, accurately update / add vendor banking information for ACH payment processing. Additionally, correspond with vendors to resolve issues that arise in the due diligence process, review vendor verification and vendor update requests to ensure compliance with company policies (i.e. Independent Contractor Policy) and maintain strict confidentiality of all operations, information gathered and file contents.
- High school diploma, some college a plus.
- Minimum 2 years online investigative databases experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of accounts payable processing experience a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of management.
- Must have extensive in-depth knowledge of public records databases and Internet research methodology.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and follow-up.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervisory assistance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.