Senior Director MarketingRequisition ID: 32300BR
Position Type: Full Time
• Bachelor's Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred (M.S./M.A. in a Quantitative Field or M.B.A.)
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Senior Director is responsible for overseeing all marketing strategy and branding programs for Altice Data Solutions (ADS) and Audience Partners (AP). Critical to the role will be partnership with corporate communications and public relations team on external consumer and trade communications including the placement of Key ADS and AP executives on industry panels and forums. This role will lead interpreting various research, metrics and analytics for the ADS business and developing strategies to meet market demands and help drive sales revenue for data services and advertising solutions.
• 10-12+ years leading marketing and/or communications teams in various media (television/print/digital).
• Proven marketing and promotions experience in both consumer and ad sales marketing.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, Social Media and Interactive Display.
• Proven abilities in strategic planning, marketing program development/management, high-level relationship building.
• Strong team leadership, excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
• Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills and outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
• Deep understanding of brands, their development and evolution and monetization of the products.
• Experience developing and driving implementation of and measurable strategies and oversee an annual marketing and communications budget.
• Recent leadership experience with responsibility for coaching, mentoring and developing a large team.
• Resourceful creative thinker with proven experience in developing new marketing ideas and sales strategies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.