Senior HR GeneralistRequisition ID: 32635BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Senior HR Generalist will be an active member of the HR team in supporting the business and providing thought leadership through people-related solutions. As an integral part of the leadership team, the Senior Generalist will gain to have a deep understanding of Altice USA and the corporate functions. Assisting in the development and implementation of end-to-end people strategy and managing data analytics to align business goals with the people strategy to enhance the experience of our employees and customers.
Provides generalist support with limited direction from Senior HR Business Partner. Executes HR policies and procedures supporting the HR strategies; guides employees to the HR Service Center for HR-related inquiries. Manages the reporting and analytics for all HR metrics of the business. Become familiar with employee relation’s issues including routine and complex issues. Provides support for Performance Management initiatives by gathering required data and preparing reports.
Serves as a resource of information, solves problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions. Focus on change management through employee experience and engagement focused solutions.
Be a cultural and brand ambassador for Altice USA when addressing business needs and HR solutions.
This position is based in Bethpage, NY. Starting in 2018, the position will be spilt between Bethpage, NY & Long Island City, NY.
• 5+ years of HR experience supporting at global companies.
• Some exposure to organizational design, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, Talent management, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
• Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
• Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
• Ability to create and share workforce analytics, providing business leaders with critical information and trend analysis
• Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
• Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.