Service Delivery Project ManagerRequisition ID: 31982BR
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
Altice Business develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
The Service Delivery Manger Project Manager (SDPM) will be responsible to facilitate and manage the overall order fulfillment process; from order entry to service installation in order to ensure an efficient, effective service delivery experience for the customer and Sales team. The SDPM is capable of handling multiple, concurrent, service orders of moderate complexity. In addition, the SDPM will be responsible for managing service orders requiring moderate to challenging technical product specifications. Acts as the Single Point of Contact for the Sales Team and customers regarding all facets of the service delivery and order fulfillment phase. Leads internal teams/task forces. Regularly manages schedule status meetings with internal and external vendors, stakeholders and Customers.
• 3 + years Service Delivery Project Manager experience.
• Extensive knowledge of telecommunication services and order management.
• Ability to analyze data, trends or obstacles to customer requirements and propose/consider/persuade alternate solutions or methods of implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of Ethernet and TDM for both voice and data connectivity.
• Knowledge of routing/switching equipment as well as protocols such as TCPIP, SIP and SCCP.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.