Sr. Analyst Business OperationsRequisition ID: 31957BR
Position Type: Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Business Performance Management Analyst supports their respective Directors to analyze operational procedures, provide deep insights into operational metrics and to provide exceptional documentation and structure to the tracking tools within BPM. The ideal candidate possesses intellectual curiosity and creates insights and ideas that drive business growth in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. They will use these insights to trigger ad hoc research analyses in partnership with functional analysts to highlight business opportunities. Responsibilities include:
Driving change will be critical to success in this role and will be accomplished through three essential competencies.
• Performance Analysis Expertise: This is a results driven department and focuses on creating long term value for the company. Baselines, goals, projections, and results are documented and tracked to keep initiatives on track.
o Leverages knowledge in key functions such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Care to perform recurring deep dive reviews of results to study trend anomalies and highlight successes. These are presented to the Director, Business Performance Management to highlight successes and alert on concerns.
o Tracks metric data on key strategic initiatives and reviews results against business case targets.
• Accountability Management: A strong understanding of the business and its operations are foundational to the success of this role, allowing for a holistic review of strategies and tactics.
o Develops functional expertise to deeply understand initiatives and operational performance metrics.
o Provides insightful commentary on variances based on knowledge gained from reviewing detailed reporting, partnering with functional analysts, and performing ad hoc analyses.
o Assists Director in detailed initiative tracking, follow-up, and archiving of documentation.
o Provides deeper insights into opportunities for operational improvement to drive performance improvements and recommends new initiatives or research analysis to improve results.
• Organizational Partnership: The value created through this department is dependent upon helping others make good decisions and execute on a strategy. Building and maintaining strong, trust-based relationships with peers across departments is essential for success.
o Seeks counterparts in other teams to understand functional metrics and to ask questions that help drive insights.
o Partners with counterparts in the Business Intelligence team to ensure recurring reporting aligns to operational and strategic goals.
o Understands key functional processes process by participating in process interviews and reviewing documentation for clarity and completeness.
o Works with functions to identify necessary exception reporting and analyzes results for proper adherence.
• Masters and/or Bachelors with equivalent degree with strong record of academic achievement.
• 3-5+ years of business experience.
• The ideal candidate will have cable or telecommunications experience as well as a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
• Experience with data analysis and summarization to drive meaningful insights.
• Outstanding organizational skills, with ability to track ownership of deliverables.
• Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Exceptional communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate ideas, both written and oral.
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization and build strong relationships with team members, managers, and senior executives in multiple locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.