Virtual Interviews - Inside Sales, Channel Sales Consultant (Bilingual) - Plano, TX
September 29th 2:00PM - 7:00PM Central
$39,000 - $41,600 + Commission - Full Time
Interviews will be held virtually. Position will be located at: 5830 Granite Parkway, Plano, TX 75024
Bi-Lingual (Spanish or Mandarin) speaker preferred.
As an Indirect Sales - Channel Sales Consultant, you will answer inbound and meet outbound sales calls expectations on leads provided to Altice through partner programs. You will be utilizing your excellent communication skills while providing a superior customer experience to your prospective clients. Great opportunity to grow, as an Altice Brand ambassador in a Base + Spiff comp model!
- Use high-value selling to meet Altice's technology, product, and service sales targets, in a commission driven environment, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
- Partner with your team and own the call stats that come into this group and support our third party vendors in the OBP, Energy Retailer, Comparison Website, and Satellite Reseller space.
- Assess the needs of customers and answer questions about products and services, providing solutions that fit customers' needs.
- Timely process of sales order entry as well as any other administrative tasks associated with sales activities. Capitalizing on cross-regional sales opportunities for Altice East / West footprints.
- Manage and support sales requiring construction throughout regions.
- Meet and exceed sales, installation and retention quotas and/or objectives.
- Actively maintain thorough understanding of all company products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup.
- Provide constant feedback to Sales Management team regarding Agent satisfaction, dissatisfaction, future - - Agent needs and reactions to current offers as well as competitive situations.
- Responsible for ongoing tracking and maintenance of sales activities in Salesforce.com. Provides regular updates and adjustments to management as needed.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis. Responsible for performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Creates proposal documents with an effective return on investment for the customer and the organization, supporting the maintaining of accurate information on the team SharePoint.
- Support the development and enhancements of learning modules to make internal and external processes easier for both our team as well as our vendors/partners.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Participate in special projects and perform such other duties, as management may deem necessary.
- High School diploma or GED required, two years college preferred.
- Spanish OR Mandarin speaker preferred.
- Tele-marketing experience is nice to have, previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills.
- Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a high performing sales environment that is commission driven.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Understands all phase and relevant applications of the database utilized by the Sales Department, including but not limited to: IDA, ICOMS, Salesforce, Cable data, Oracle, RTR, ISA, DSA, ETS and the Commission website.
- Meeting sales level performance measures.
- Demonstrates ability to build rapport with customers.
- Proficiency of computer systems.
Event Date: Sept. 29, 2022 Great base + Commission opportunity!
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.