Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
Altice USA leverages the power of first party data, programmatic media and predictive analytics to drive best-in-class media campaigns across devices. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in our growth and client retention strategy. Reporting to the vertical sales lead, this key role will be responsible for sales enablement to help better position Altice USA as the one-stop shop for media planning and placement across multiple screens.
- Maintain collaborative and proactive dialog with internal and external teams to drive campaign success
- Nurture deep understanding of client requirements, objectives and aspirations
- Foster strategic growth by leveraging appropriate products and tactics to meet client goals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the evolving digital advertising landscape, acting as a subject matter expert for the sales team and their clients
- Involved in all aspects of the sales/advertising cycle:
- Plan and prepare digital campaign strategy proposals of varying complexity
- Identify appropriate tactics and inventory to ensure delivery to specific geographies, date rages, and target audiences
- Acquire and vet campaign assets including tags, creative.
- Confirm the goals and objectives of the campaign with the sales account executive
- Act as the internal champion working on clients' behalf, point for all client questions, concerns, and successes.
- Provide Quality Assurance for campaign
- Work with buying team to identify and solve any campaign challenges
- Post Campaign
- Subject matter expert on the post campaign closing call as appropriate
- Provide reporting for distribution to clients by Account Executives
- ~5 years of experience in client relationship management with some level of revenue generation responsibility
- Experience working in campaign politics or public affairs directly or for an agency
- Experience in digital media (in AdTech, Analytics, CRM, Digital Media, and/or Social Media) with a successful track record in a high-growth, hands-on culture preferred
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn and to better understand online interactions
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages; Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Altice
- Experience and discretion handling sensitive campaign strategy
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism, integrity and humility
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.