on a great job.
Analyst Advanced PlatformsJob ID: 2022-33847
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Campaign Analyst' main responsibility is to support the Manager of Advanced Platforms in planning, stewarding, and monitoring Digital, Addressable and ITV Advertising Campaigns. The coordinator will also serve as a liaison for the AE/Client and external partners as well as other groups in the organization including Pricing and Planning, 3rd Party Data Partners, Traffic, Finance and Research teams.
- Manage new requests and existing request statuses, providing updates to leadership and sales team members as needed for select accounts
- Coordinate all activities of Digital, Addressable and Interactive Campaigns including audience discovery, planning, scheduling, onboarding, monitoring and optimization of campaigns.
- Enter, track, and monitor multiple advanced advertising requests and campaigns while keeping sales informed
- Troubleshoot and escalate campaign issues as necessary
- Communicate with our External Partners to confirm rates, avails, and capabilities.
- Negotiate rates and make recommendation for appropriate plans and work with sales for approval
- Contributes to process development, improvements, and efficiencies
- Manage setup, pacing and optimization of campaigns in campaign management and programmatic tools
- Work with Research, 3rd Party Vendors and Sales on post-campaign reporting, attribution, and special requests
- Work with Finance to prepare monthly 3rd party revenue reports
- Create and distribute regular monitoring reports
- Advise Manager and Sales of issues such as impending missed deadlines, creative issues, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or related discipline preferred
- 2+ years' experience, preferably in a media or advertising company
- Ability to develop self and learn new products and platforms
- Experience with programmatic, interactive and ad trafficking & reporting systems a + (Operative, DFP, Google Analytics, Programmatic Trade Desks)
- Research experience in a sales environment preferred
- Analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to be assertive when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interface with clients
- Flexibility and ability to work and adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Reporting and analytical software experience preferred
- Addressable experience a plus
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.