on a great job.
Application DeveloperJob ID: 2022-30982
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The soul of a startup. The clout of a corporation. Your TV media future is waiting for you at New York Interconnect (NYI). Join NYI - a joint venture among Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast - and manifest the career you’ve imagined! Enjoy a full suite of medical, dental, and financial benefits including a company-matched 401K, plus a full time remote/hybrid schedule. And let’s not forget Summer Fridays, Thirsty Thursdays, Trivia Contests, Paint ‘n Sips, Bakeoffs, and so much more. NYI creates a work/life/fun balance that’s integral to your success. Join the team and let’s begin your journey at NYI!
You demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. As a Senior Application Developer, you are a critical part of technical and project management teams responsible for ensuring user needs are met through the deployment and updates of software. You will design and code functional programs and applications and work both as part of the team and individually.
What you’ll do
- Develop and review software requirements, create design documents, write programs, and package, test, configure and deploy software.
- Develop specifications, modifications, and expand new and existing programs through technical analysis.
- Prepare test data, test scenarios and test plans that ensure programs are working correctly prior to release.
- Write structured, organized, documented, and maintainable programs. Analyze systems with a focus on technical internal/external specifications, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Assist in estimating project scheduling including milestones and deliverables
Background stuff that’s helpful
- 4 to 6 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, programming or software engineering required
- Python knowledge required
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Desire to work collaboratively to ensure effective execution of project deadlines
- Ability to translate complex technical problems into simple lay terms understandable to a non-technical audience
- Fosters an environment where staff interact in an open, honest, and positive manner
- Ability to adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.