Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
A Media Planner's role is to provide support to a4's Account Executives. Media Planners facilitate completion of Local linear TV orders through SalesForce2.0, Athena, Strata Tim, ShowSeeker Pilot and any other front-end system introduced to the Sales business process. They are the main point of contact for Account Executives and communicate directly with a4 Linear Scheduling/ Traffic on ad copy, start dates, extensions and clearance issues/ make goods for spots that do not clear. Media Planners will coordinate with Client Services on timing for Multi-screen orders. Media Planners must possess expert level experience on processes and a4 product knowledge. Media Planners may interact with clients or agencies on behalf of the AE's. Handling pre and post-sale responsibilities allows AE's to be involved on the periphery of administrative and client support functions. With the majority of post-sale administration handled by the Media Planner, AE's are able to focus the majority of their time on selling.
• Works in coordination with AE's to ensure media orders are completed accurately and timely
• Interacts with internal departments, client services, credit, traffic, production, on behalf of the AE's
• Ensures client campaign details are captured in Salesforce and media orders are processed completely
• Creates TV schedules in front-end systems including Strata/Tim, Athena and/ or ShowSeeker Pilot.
• Submits orders for required approvals and follows up to ensure all approvals are received
• Builds clearance schedules/ revisions/ makegoods in coordination with Traffic/ Scheduling.
• Handles client payments, CIA, provides clients instructions for online credit card payments as needed
• Ensures correct linear ad copy assets are obtained and forwarded to Commercial Insertion.
• Coordinates with Client Services on timing of campaigns that are multi-screen.
• Oversees generation of performance reports, monthly billing, and reprinting of invoices as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3 years prior experience in sales support, advertising, digital marketing or related fields
• Salesforce, Strata, TIM, Eclipse, or other media Traffic software knowledge
• Strong computer skills including: Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
• Professional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills with strict attention to details
• Being flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing work environment
• Understanding of the a4 footprint including the distinctions of our local and national geography
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.