on a great job.
Digital Sales AssistantJob ID: 2022-33660
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The soul of a startup. The clout of a corporation. Your TV media future is waiting for you at New York Interconnect (NYI). Join NYI - a joint venture among Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast - and manifest the career you've imagined! Enjoy Manhattan-level compensation, full medical, dental, and financial benefits including a company-matched 401K, plus a hybrid schedule. And let's not forget Summer Fridays, Thirsty Thursdays, Trivia Contests, Paint ‘n Sips, Bakeoffs, and so much more. NYI creates a work/life/fun balance that's integral to your success. Join the team and let's begin your journey at NYI!
You're a born organizer who's interested in putting that commendable quality to work in a TV media career with a company where it will be nurtured and valued. As an NYI Assistant in Advanced Platforms, your role is essential in providing the Advanced Platforms team with the sales support needed in the initial phases of the digital media ad sale that help make each campaign a success. Is this YOU?
What You'll Do
- Complete new digital order entries including creation for new opportunities in Salesforce for all digital orders
- Complete all revisions, cancellations and reconciliations for all digital orders
- Input billing information in TIM for payment
- Create and enter tickets for Director of Advanced Platforms as well as Digital Account Executives
- Provide phone and other administrative support as needed
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Background Stuff That's Helpful
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a media or advertising company
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience a plus
- A desire to love your job and feel valued!
How We Work
- Hybrid Model: Office Environment/Work from Home
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.