Residential Direct Sales RepresentativeJob ID: 2018-18019
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
*Must successfully adhere to regulations, meet expectations and complete requirements to be eligible for bonus that is paid within the first 90 days of employment.
“Opportunities here feel boundless.”
At Suddenlink we understand Sales Representatives. You thrive on the freedom and independence that comes with being in direct sales. You enjoy having the power to bring your product to your customers. You are committed to selling more to make more, putting yourself in control of your career success.
Ask our top Sales Representatives what they love about working at Suddenlink and they will share a feeling of great and friendly competition. In addition to a strong culture of team work, our Direct Sales Representatives enjoy many of the benefits below.
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training including leadership and development training
- Free cable and Internet service within our service area
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Sales leads in protected territories
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
- Eligible for all inclusive trip (carry-over)
- Fun & competitive work environment
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience and/or experience in the public service industry
- Engaging communication skills and ability to build rapport with prospects
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and a desire to control personal income
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Enthusiasm to learn our proven and successful sales process
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours to ensure adequate coverage of sales territory
- Must maintain professional conduct and appearance
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions day or night
- Willingness tosell door to door in residential areas
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.