on a great job.
Intern-Sales AssistantJob ID: 2022-32538
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The soul of a startup. The clout of a corporation. Your TV media future is waiting for you at New York Interconnect (NYI). Join NYI - a joint venture among Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast - and manifest the career you've imagined! Enjoy Manhattan-level compensation, full medical, dental, and financial benefits including a company-matched 401K, plus a hybrid schedule. And let's not forget Summer Fridays, Thirsty Thursdays, Trivia Contests, Paint ‘n Sips, Bakeoffs, and so much more. NYI creates a work/life/fun balance that's integral to your success. Join the team and let's begin your journey at NYI!
You're interested in a career in sales & TV media and eager to have your qualities valued and your career nurtured. As an Interna at NYI, you'll be an important part of a pooled support model, providing all AEs with sales support related to the initial phases of a media ad sale. This role will be an essential part of the team and someone we rely on to keep things moving. Is this YOU?
What You'll Do
- Complete New Order Entries
- Manage new order entries (soft) and track soft desk confirmations
- Manage revisions and accept change flags
- Manage all verifications, log times, and spot rotations, including pulling log times from previous week, verify all spots with traffic and scheduling of unverified spots
- Add Log times (bonus spots in Tim) as needed
- Send pre/post log times to clients
- Provide phone and other administrative support as needed
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- Interest in media or advertising
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- An interest in sales, media, and being valued!
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.