Jr Account ExecutiveJob ID: 2019-21428
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Junior Account Executive is responsible for an assigned portfolio, including local news and other offerings.
- Work with agency buyers, planners and clients to maintain, service and grow account list
- Provide Account Executives with necessary information on news products, and other related sales opportunities
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments (ops, Traffic, Research, Marketing, Finance)
- Maintain Salesforce daily and weekly, ensuring all records are accurate and up-to-date
- Generate sales activity and other reports for management
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a media or advertising company
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.