Manager, BillingJob ID: 2019-24149
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Manager, Billing and Operations
Provides oversight and support for all NYI (and associated parties) billing. This includes overall management of billing, payables, deposits, credit card transactions, accounts receivable, etc.
- Oversee NYI, NCC, and Data billing processes and ensure all billing for the businesses are completed by the scheduled close date.
- Review and compile account data and manage completion of monthly billing, credit & collection reports.
- Ensure that sound and reasonable credit approval decisions are implemented and adhered to, including proper payment postings and billing of agencies and advertisers
- Balance and generate revenue, billing, and adjustment reports to accounting and commissions.
- Oversee credit card processing. Initiate direct contact to resolve all credit card disputes and provide all necessary documentation.
- Oversee the processing of refunds to ensure that the procedures are properly followed.
- Manage assigned team, ensuring that staff is properly trained and coached, accountability is clear and performance management processes are utilized as needed
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years in related areas, including understanding of billing processes, collections functions and accounts receivable
- Strong background working in a sales environment, preferably with media sales experience
- Strong data systems management skills
- Process management, planning and analytical experience, with P&L responsibility, for a major media or communications business
- Strong leadership skills and proven success leading across functions/matrix responsibilities and diplomatic/persuasive competency;
- Strategic thinking skills are critical; track record of creative and innovative approaches to marketing and selling broadband services.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.