Sales AnalystJob ID: 2019-22596
NY Interconnect (NYI) is a joint venture among Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast that offers advertisers a seamless, integrated solution to reach more than 17 million people and 6.4 million households in the largest advertising market in the country. NYI provides advertisers the ability to strategically reach audiences on over 100 of the top cable networks- through TV, digital and OTT platforms- with customized planning, measurement and attribution services.
Interested in joining an exciting team – with the spirit of a start-up and the foundation of an industry leader? NYI is the place for you. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic member of our Pricing and Planning team, responsible for providing reporting, insight and counsel to our media sales teams. You will be an integral member of this group, working with data, analytics and measurement to truly help drive business results.
What you’ll do-
- Create sales reporting, trend analysis and dashboards for our sales teams, working with Salesforce and other similar systems and data
- Design and create sales/marketing tools within Salesforce
- Ensure orders are managed correctly throughout the sales process, including syncing orders with related systems, ensuring data quality, etc.
- Organize and keep updated salesforce.com system and connected processes for Sales Operations, product development, Research and any other related departments
- Project management as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years sales systems or related experience, including previous experience working with Salesforce
- Understanding of media and media sales preferred
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Office Environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.