Sales AssistantJob ID: 2019-21436
The Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the Account Executives and Sales Management in the daily sales and servicing of advertising clients.
- Assist AEs by creating media plans and proposals based on client specifications
- Manage orders of assigned Account Executive, assisting with maintenance of account lists in Salesforce
- Review missed spots with buyers and propose make-good opportunities
- Process post analysis reports for clients/agencies
- Finalize order contracts by month to ensure correct invoicing
- Process travel and expenses for Account Executives
- Monitor heavy call volume for assigned sales team representatives
- Check contract confirmation for accuracy and collection/distribution of copy instructions
- Prepare traffic schedules to be submitted for data entry, tracking and gathering any missing copy
- Provide administrative assistance to Account Executives, participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in a media or advertising company
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Previous direct experience working with the New York Interconnect required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.