Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
You will build and lead the creation of mission-critical applications. You are passionate about building new features, enhancing existing products, and translating the client's business requirements into specific systems and technology solutions.
You will be responsible for prototyping, architecting, detailed design, coding, code review and unit testing enterprise-level applications. You will create and maintain relevant technical documentation. You have senior-level knowledge of the .Net Core based application frameworks running in Azure environment, design patterns, SDLC methodologies and experience working in an Agile software development environment. You’ll be responsible for directing the work of a technical team, overseeing day-to-day and long-term works.
You’re great at
• Reliable software systems (this position requires hands-on development)
• Understanding of cloud-native design principles and best practices
• Building highly available and secure API based services
• Leading a small team of developers
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions, performing functional and code reviews in related areas
• Grasping the business requirements
• Working with software testing team and assisting them in maintaining robust test scripts and test environments
Who are you?
• You have a University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• You have 10 years minimum experience in a software development position
• You have 4-5 years of experience as a development lead
• You have strong leadership and communication skills
• You have strong experience developing C# based applications using .Net Core running in Microsoft Azure using Azure Sql.
• You have experience designing, developing and consuming the REST Web services
• You have experience designing, creating and securing APIs
• You have strong working knowledge of secure web application programming principles
• You have experience building resilient/distributed applications and you have good understanding of network protocols/concepts
• You have strong experience using CI/CD automation/build tools
• You have a strong understanding of performance implications in relation to large data sets and the various approaches to mitigate
• You are self-motivated and able to learn quickly
• You have excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
• You have excellent troubleshooting skills
• You’re able to keep pace with new technologies and to apply them appropriately
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.