New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
Looking to enter the exciting world of media? The New York Interconnect can provide you with a terrific opportunity to learn the business from the ground up. Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York market, and are viewed as one of the countries premiere media sales organizations.
What is the job about?
Our Traffic Coordinators are the heartbeat of NYI, helping to maximize revenue for NYI by creating advertising schedules, managing schedule inventory and ensuring our advertising spots are completed and ready to run. The Coordinator's functions include working in various traffic and inventory systems on network programming and formatting for break schedules and creative Copy preparation.
Here is what you will do:
• Create logs and schedule spots on all networks for their zones on a daily basis.
• Export and activate orders and order revisions properly into software. Follow all business rules to maximize revenues by scheduling spots based on highest priority/rate
• Resolve scheduling discrepancies on all orders
• Activate orders in a timely fashion, applying copy, adjusting headers and sending confirmations sales teams, communicating any issues
• Process and distribute daily notifications for missing copy and traffic instructions, and unplaced / missed spots / opportunities
• Coordinate with Visible World on complex traffic instructions - Ex - Network Programming Business for Zone Level Addressable tagging instructions
• Monitor schedules for future Network log exceptions, oversell and missed opportunities.
• Act as a liaison between our sales Account Executives and Commercial Insertion teams to ensure our spots are ready for air.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
• 0-3 years experience, preferably in a media or advertising company, specifically, in areas such as traffic, inventory management, and/or research.
• Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Windows Applications, specifically Excel
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.