Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for maximizing revenues for A4 Media. They work hand in hand with both the Advertising Sales department and Commercial Insertion. The position utilizes several software’s including Eclipse, TIM & Microsoft Office applications. The main responsibilities of the Traffic Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
• Maximizing advertisement inventory on over 3000 networks during daily scheduling to assure that every possible spot has been properly scheduled.
• Must maintain a spot run-rate of 98% or above of booked-to-billed orders for assigned sales executives.
• Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
• Working with the sales tool and the traffic and billing system to export and approve orders, revisions and makegoods.
• Responsible for keying revisions and makegoods that are not able to export from the sales tool to the traffic and billing system.
• Reviewing traffic instructions, creating new spot(s) as necessary and entering traffic information into the traffic and billing system.
• Notifying encoding of any special needs of commercial spot(s).
• Run, interpret and disseminate daily reports.
• Analyze verifications daily and effectively process missed spots.
• Take care of all spots that were unable to be placed on the schedule due to various reasons.
• Committed to verifying that all order information is correct by close of the business day.
• Additional duties as required by management
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s College degree preferred
• Strong communication skills required
• Must be detailed oriented and analytical
• Ability to learn new software systems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proven proficiency working in Microsoft applications such as, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience preferred
• Minimum 2 years of general office work preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.