Interviewing for Customer Retention Specialists!
Wednesday, February 4th, 2020
Positions located at Tyler Call Center
6151 Paluxy Dr
Tyler, TX 75703
- High School diploma or GED required
- The role is in a fast-paced call center; Tele-marketing experience preferred; previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written; bilingual Spanish a plus
- Technical proficiency in using Windows based systems; exposure to billing systems a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
What will make you successful:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and thorough knowledge of all Altice products and services to rescue and retain customers.
- Ability to engage and build a personal connection with customers while helping them understand why Altice/Suddenlink is the best choice
- Presentation of Altice offerings including communication of competitive offers for comparison
- Meeting sales level performance measures by putting our customers first
- Attends trainings as required
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Event Date: Feb. 4, 2021 Base + commission opportunity! Monday - Sunday; ability to work flexible hours required.
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.