Altice USA Virtual Interviews - On-Site Inbound Sales Representative - Bronx, NY
August 10th - 1:00PM-7:00PM
$35,000-$37,440 per year + Commission - Full Time
Interviews will be held virtually. Position will be located at: 930 Soundview Ave, Bronx, NY
Love sales? Love technology? Isn't it time you combine your passions into your desired career?!
You have come to the right place! As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will answer inbound sales calls to Altice products and service. You will be utilizing your excellent communication skills while providing a superior customer experience to your prospective clients. This is a great opportunity to grow as an Altice Brand ambassador!
- Use high value selling to meet Altice's technology, product, and service sales targets, in a commission driven environment, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
- Assess the needs of inbound customers to answer questions about products and services and to provide solutions that fit customers' needs.
- Understand the process of reselling to a previous customer using the onboarding process.
- Provide constant feedback to relevant Altice departments regarding the onboarding process of new customers.
- Timely process of sales order entry as well as any other administrative tasks associated with sales activities.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR ALTICE:
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay.
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Significantly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit.
- 401(k) with company matched fundsTop-notch paid training.
- High School diploma or GED required; two years college preferred.
- Tele-marketing experience required; previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
- Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a high performing sales environment that is commission driven.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Meeting sales level performance measures.
- Demonstrates ability to build rapport with customers.
- Proficiency of computer systems.
Event Date: Aug. 10, 2022 Base pay + uncapped commission opportunity!
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.