On-site Retention Specialists - Full-time
Interviews held virtually
Job location: Altice USA, 6151 Paluxy Road, Tyler, TX 75701 US
$45K-$50K Base/Year + Commission Opportunity!
If you are looking for a career that will allow you to better partner with customers, so you are a true advisor- look no further! A Retention Sales Representative is responsible for saving and retaining customers who are requesting to disconnect or downgrade service. Every call is a sales opportunity, that can lead to a great impression of the Altice brand. The Specialist will be required to educate & offer products and services that would most benefit the customer. Great base + commission opportunity!
• Use high-value selling to meet Altice technology, product, and service sales retention targets, in a commission driven environment, by retaining customers who are at risk of terminating service or rewarding loyal customers, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service and thorough knowledge of all Altice products and services to rescue and retain customers.
• Engage customers, by phone, through professional and quality presentation of the overall value, features, and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice, including communicating competitive offers to customers for comparison.
• Understand all phases and aspects of the multi-product customer billing system and can interpret and explain to the customer current and historical information contained within the system in response to any customer related inquiries.
• High School diploma or GED required, two years college preferred.
• Tele-marketing experience preferred previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced call center, conflict resolution environment and have the necessary skills to consistently perform to Altice standards.
• Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in challenging sales performance-measured, commission driven environment.
• Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
• Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required
• English/Spanish Bilingual skills a plus
**This position is not a remote role.**
Event Date: Jan. 20, 2022 Base + commission opportunity!
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.