Coordinator, Digital SalesJob ID: 2019-24004
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
Looking to enter the exciting world of media? The New York Interconnect can provide you with a terrific opportunity to learn the business from the ground up. Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York market, and are viewed as one of the countries premiere media sales organizations.
What is the job about?
Our digital sales coordinators are the heartbeat of NYI. Working with Digital Account Executives, you will be responsible for assisting the Digital A.Es and Sales Management in the daily sales and servicing of advertising clients in various aspects of digital campaigns.
Here is what you will do:
- Assist AEs by creating media plans and proposals based on client specifications
- Manage orders of assigned Digital Account Executive, assisting with maintenance of account lists in Salesforce
- Work with buyers to ensure Agency and Client requirements have been met
- Process post analysis reports for clients/agencies
- Finalize order contracts by month to ensure correct invoicing
- Check contract confirmation for accuracy and invoicing
- Prepare traffic schedules for all spots
- Provide administrative assistance to Account Executives, participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience, (internship experience considered) preferably in a media or advertising company
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.