Digital Account ExecutiveJob ID: 2019-23242
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Digital Advertising Account Executive is responsible for the development and execution of all digital advertising campaign sales to clients with marketing needs in the NY DMA. In addition, the Digital AE will work with the linear A.E.’s in helping to present interactive/digital components, where appropriate, as part of linear spot packages.
- Generate revenue for various product offerings in the digital suite.
- Develop and make presentations to agencies and direct clients showing the benefits of digital advertising opportunities
- Develop proposals for individual products and integrated plans using multiple platforms, developing target lists in conjunction with sales management
- Ensure communication flow of prospects, proposals, status and contracts between himself/herself, other Account Executives, and Sales Development team members.
- Stay abreast of all programs/products developed by the various units to ensure that they are accurately represented to clients.
- Develop target list of advertisers and develop specific plans for sales development.
- Maintain active list of pending business, sales calls and account activity using Salesforce
- Ensure that outstanding billings are accurate and collected in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 5 years or more experience in media sales organization, preferably with digital media, as well as traditional TV sales
- Knowledge of Digital and Spot TV media sales and understanding of the technical aspects of the products that are being sold.
- Familiarity with advertising agencies account and media operations, ability to navigate through agencies to reach key decision makers
- Ability to work with multiple platforms and manage multiple products.
- Experience in formulating and presenting complex proposals which combine technical implementation of advertising opportunities.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills with high levels of computer skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.