Executive SecretaryJob ID: 2018-18176
Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
Provides administrative support to managerial and professional staff personnel. Supports 3 to 6 principals. Works under general supervision. Uses initiative and independent judgement.
- Performs advanced secretarial, confidential and administrative assignments
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or from knowledge of company policy and procedures
- Continually uses of technical, financial, business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel
- Relieves management of administrative details as directed
- Creates and maintains departmental records, such as personnel and financial records
- Determines format and compiles data, and creates presentations, reports and materials for meetings
- Coordinates appointments and meetings
- Receives and handles telephone calls. Screens calls and acts accordingly to relieve management of details and time consuming calls. Makes outgoing calls as needed to coordinate or schedule matters associated with the administration of the department. Delivers messages as appropriate
- Receives, retrieves and sends electronic mail
- Maintains appointment and meeting calendars
- Maintains work area in a neat, safe and orderly manner
- Copies documents as requested
- Examines and notes correspondence and determines proper action
- Performs miscellaneous work specific to the functional area and to the overall administrative support team
- Able to communicate effectively using verbal and active listening communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Must have the ability to be flexible, a self-starter and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sits in an office environment for the duration of an eight hour work shift
- Stands, bends and lifts up to 30 pounds to process mail, files and work with office equipment
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm or better
- Simultaneously handles multiple tasks and interactions
Qualifications / Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of three years of administrative assistant level experience or equivalent.
- Requires experience and proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel, Access and Power -Point.
- Requires knowledge of company policy, organization and a high level of technical skill.
- Excellent organizational, written, composition and grammatical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills suitable for interacting with departmental personnel at all levels.
- Accredited secretarial school or business college experience preferred.
- Office environment