Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Fraud Analyst is responsible for analyzing, researching and preventing fraudulent ecommerce activity and reducing fraud related losses. Reporting to the Director of Fraud Management, the Fraud Analyst will assist in the implementation of fraud detection tools, systems and processes as well as implement new fraud rules based on known risk factors.
• Analyze ecommerce and retail orders and investigate suspicious orders and fraud patterns
• Communicate findings of fraud trends to management
• Recommend solutions to improve online retails processes to minimize fraud risks
• Partner with retail management to aid with store investigations
• Analyze chargeback data through ad hoc analysis to identify fraud patterns
• Assist in proactively investigating and researching fraud and risk management trends in the industry and work to deliver a best in class fraud management approach for the Mobile Business.
• Support audits and perform ad-hoc analysis, data extractions and table creations using SQL.
• Assist in developing standardized reporting, dashboards and charts to be used by management and partners throughout the company.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.