on a great job.
Lead, Inventory PlannerJob ID: 2022-32993
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Lead Inventory Planner's position is responsible for planning, creating, and scheduling cable television spots (linear, addressable, and interactive) for the New York Interconnect, ensuring management of inventory is as cost efficient as possible.
- Develop media tactics for each assigned product group using an appropriate mix of networks to ensure delivery on objectives and strategies
- Review and analyze Index reports from Research team to aid in the network selection for both Addressable and TV+ advertising
- Create Strata schedules for both impressions based addressable advertising as well as TV+
- Make recommendations on inventory management to assure full usage of M&A avails
- Manage inventory adjustments based on updated goals and objectives during the broadcast month
- Work on multiple software programs (i.e., Strata and Eclipse) daily to measure, plan, schedule, and report on cross-channel schedules for all assigned product lines
- Interact with programmers, traffic staff and sales teams on day-to-day problem solving and campaign implementation
- Perform SD/HD commercial spot quality control and follow-up on missing copy
- Ensure all files and records are updated, accurate and complete
- Interface with other departments to gather the information needed, including consumer research and product goals
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring, and providing proof of performance for spot/dollar commitments with partners (internal/external)
- Participates in daily external calls with partners to discuss changes in MVPD inventory
- Maintain email correspondence with external partners regarding discrepancies in Schout files
- Maintain and share internal calendar file to all external partners to ensure breaks are in alignment with each other
- Perform administrative tasks are requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
- 2-4 years in Traffic and/or Media Planning/Buying
- General understanding of Interactive & Addressable Television technologies.
- Technical proficiency with PMS Office as well as media planning and measurement software (i.e., Strata-View) and traffic software (i.e., Novar/Eclipse)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with strong math and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
- Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Stress tolerance in deadline-driven environment
- Strong communicator and team player
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.