Manager, Revenue Planning & AnalysisJob ID: 2017-16546
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
We are hiring a Manager of Revenue Planning & Analysis within the Business Performance team. This role is a key contributor to the successful completion of the annual budget and rolling forecast by ensuring it meets the requirements of the company in terms of achieving stated financial and operating objectives.
Prepare financial and statistical projections / forecast plans and budgets
Report assessment of plans and any risks/opportunities to senior management
Investigate/explain variances to plan and participate in development of action steps necessary to course correct
Developing an effective reporting structure to track and explain the financial performance, and developing ad-hoc reporting and business cases and presentations to support product development initiatives.
The Revenue Planning Manager will develop new reporting and models to analyze (both financially and statistically)and explain new initiatives sought by the Product Group and assist with creating presentations to communicate and explain detailed analysis for management review.
Build business cases related to new ventures and opportunities as directed by senior management
- 5+ years’ experience in financial planning & analysis or business performance fields; subscription-based business experience preferred; revenue-focused
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
- Ability to develop modeling for ad-hoc analysis - must have a thorough understanding of the key aspects of revenue planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of performance issues and strong financial analysis skills, preferably in a subscription-based company / industry.
- Effective written and oral communication with all levels of management
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA in Finance/Accounting preferred
The position is currently in Bethpage, Long Island and will be located in Long Island City (Queens, NY) in early 2018