Revenue Ops Manager
5830 Granite Parkway,
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
Altice USA is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager within the a4 Advertising Billing, Credit & Collections Department that would possess the following responsibilities. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Billing, Credit & Collections, this position will be an integral member of the team that is focused on improving the OTC process.
- Working with Business Planning and Corporate Accounting, analyze and research revenue accounting matters including but not limited to: Revenue recognition and revenue accruals
- Advise Sales and Operations teams on the accounting impact of new and existing initiatives or launches to the Company's financial statements
- Influence policies and processes that would drive scalable operations, compliance with US GAAP and strong internal control environment
- Manage accounts receivable monthly performance dashboards and management reporting, including consolidation of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other revenue management metrics
- Manage month end close for OTC processes working closely with corporate accounting. Close duties include, but not limited to allowance for doubtful accounts, AR & Billing system reconciliations, billing, collections & commission reporting and revenue reconciliation and accruals
- Analyze and explain monthly variances for all aspects of OTC
- Work closely with Billing, Credit and Collections Managers to identify opportunities for efficiencies
- Mentor, guide and review the work of other supporting members of the Revenue Operations team. Currently 1 direct report
- Management and executive reporting related to all aspects of the order to cash cycle
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all policies and procedures in Guru related to the order to cash cycle
- Collaborate with Internal Audit; walkthrough, develop and document processes and key controls in the order to cash cycle
- Working with both internal and external auditors to manage audits and SOX controls for the OTC.
- Take on additional assignments, as needed, related to customer billing and accounts receivable lifecycle
* This position can be based out of Plano, Long Island City, or Bethpage *
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue recognition in US GAAP, preferably in a Media industry
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with strong analytical skills and understanding of a mature company order-to-cash cycle including accounting
- Prior people management experience
- Expert Excel skills required
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Can work independently and under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Effective organizational skills including the ability to independently prioritize and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization to achieve the best possible results
- Cultivate cooperative working relationship, a team player, self-starter, adhere to deadlines while ensuring a high level of accuracy, professionalism, confidentiality, and quality.
- Willing to be flexible and work hard to support business needs.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.